Cinema Bizarre Balkan Street Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cinema Bizarre Balcan support.(Serbia,Croatia,Bosnia)

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
PEOPLE, WE NEED YOUR HELP ! TO BRING CINEMA BIZARRE IN SERBIA ! BUT WE NEED YOU, TO HELP US WITH PROMOTER HOUSES ! PM  "POOPSY =)" FOR DETAILS ! THX ! <3<3

Registration fill-out form!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leena AyA Wolff
Admin
Admin
Leena AyA Wolff

Female
Number of posts : 2566
Fave CB member: : Strify and Kiro
Icon: : Luv &#39;em so much&lt;3
How much do u love Cinema Bizarre? :
Registration fill-out form! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Registration fill-out form! Right_bar_bleue

Something about me: : I'm surely the biggest Serbian Cinema Bizarre supporter and I use all my imagination and creativity for them!
~`xXx`~
LeEnA WoLf
Your website : http://strifyandkiroserbia.soglam.net
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Registration fill-out form! Empty
PostSubject: Registration fill-out form!   Registration fill-out form! EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:03 am

As first the rule says that you have to register the forum if you want o access other topics and discussions.I made that because of the forum security,we don't want to risk anymore.

1step in registration:You will find the register button in the navigation bar above the forum news on the portal or below forum banner,whatever.You must go there and accept the security agreement or if you disagree you will be automatically redirected to home page and so on.

2nd step in registration:You should fill out the form which is selected by the administrator of the forum(thats me yeh,xD).
~For username,try to make it simple for us to read not like these: leonawasselman;bizarregirlforever etc.
~Your password is for security of your personal profile informations.Try to make it as longer as you can.It should have at least 5 letters and contain 2 or 3 numbers.
~You can not use email for registration if it is already used by some members of the forum.Make sure you use your own email adress when joining.After registering you will have to go to your mail account and activate your forum account .You will get the activation code link and all you have to do is follow it.
~Icon module is just for fun.Put your favourite photo there but take care because it should be at least 20cm wide,and max 150x150 pixels big.Do not put huge photos.For that you will get the signature module where you can put text and photos(max. 500 characters).Do not worry because you are able to edit your photo whenever you want to.
~How much do you love cinema bizarre? is a question you should answer by putting the right number/percent of your love you're givin' them...Fun huh?
~Something about me: module will be changed but for now you should say something about you.Let it be a small introduction text about yourself.

3rd step...Save the form and re-type your password again in the box.There will be no confirmation codes because of the incidents with the previous forum.No one could see whats the real code.So,you're spared of the troublemaker.

Those are the registration steps.When you finish it,confirm the registration by checking out you mail, then you're free to do what you want.Update your profile with more informations,add avatar and signature and then start posting.Thats all,and if you have any questions ask me here or send us email on cb.ba.team@gmail.com.

See ya babz,Screammyangel

:o:
Back to top Go down
http://cinemabizarresr.soglam.net

Registration fill-out form!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cinema Bizarre Balkan Street Team :: Guests!Gosti! :: Guests Place-
Jump to: